Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Older youth are overrepresented in the foster care population, as they generally wait longer to be adopted, and have lower overall adoption rates.
- On adoptuskids.org, roughly 41 percent of the children and youth actively photo listed are between the ages of 15 and 18 years old. About 58 percent are male. (Most recent stats as of May 31, 2015)
- Families, who adopt older youth, are providing them with the support and stability of a family during a critical period of normal adolescent concerns and additional self-identity issues.
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Once you have your computer set up to ensure an optimum doctor visit, you’ll pick your doctor from the ones listed for your area of need. All Amwell doctors are board certified and educated in the United States. I had a nutrition question, so several nutritionists were made available for me to choose from. You can read about each doctor’s expertise, education, and more.
Friday, November 13, 2015
Tonight is the first hard freeze of the season here in the Nashville, TN. area and nothing can make me ready for the holidays quicker than a chill in the air! That's why I'm happy to team up some wonderful local bloggers to share this giveaway with you!
Ready to win $50 to Opry Mills Mall in Nashville, TN?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
2 Comments »
Monday, November 9, 2015
- 1 pound Roasted Red Pepper Sausage (or any bulk sausage flavor you like)
- 2 cups (8oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8oz) Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cook sausage on medium heat until just brown, drain and put in mixing bowl.
- Add cheese and rosemary to bowl and mix with hands or spoon.
- Unroll crescent dough onto floured work surface; coat each side of dough with flour.
- Cut dough into about ¼ -inch pieces with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Mix crescent dough pieces into bowl of sausage mixture in small amounts until well blended.
- Shape mixture into 40 inch sized balls. Place on pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
No purchase is necessary to enter using the Rafflecopter from below. My WAHM Plan is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners will be notified by email used on entry form and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is not associated with nor endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or any other social channel. You must have a PayPal email account to enter.
Saturday, November 7, 2015
- In 2014 there were 7,933 wildfires caused by lightning, but 55,679 wildfires caused by human error (as reported to the National Inter-agency Fire Center).
- In 2014 more than 3.5 million acres burned due to wildfires in the U.S. of those, more than 1.5 million acres burned due to human-caused wildfires.
Community Fire Safety
Home Fire Safety
Friday, November 6, 2015
Refer as many friends as you like. When they place their first order they'll get a $10 credit and a free Grove Collaborative soy candle. You’ll earn a $20 credit for your next order.
Refer 5 Friends, Get $100
Refer 10 Friends, Get $200