Home & Garden:
Monday and My Plan
Monday, April 23, 2012
Happy Monday! I am feeling much like my old happy self and wanted to use this spirit to revive a concept of sharing my weekly plan of action.
Every Monday I’m going to post my plan outlining 5 key tasks I’d like to accomplish.
These are my “extras” that I hope to accomplish, beyond the normal day to day tasks of life.
Then on Friday I’ll post a follow up.
Accountability and structure have served me well in other aspects of my life.
Why not here?
I think doing so will clearly show that working at home requires commitment, self-motivation and a healthy dose of patience and humor. And that no matter how much we plan, we may not reach our goals every time and that’s okay!
Healthy Life Design is all about taking positive, accountable steps in your life and offers several free downloadable planners and trackers. Go visit them HERE I bet you’ll find something you like!
Here is my Plan for Monday 4/23/12:
1. Continue cleaning out the girl’s closets, bagging outgrown items for donation.
2. Price compare mulch for front flower beds, replant Jade, trellis rose bush, clean planters, bird bath, bird feeders.
3. Clip coupons, sort, put in car! * Anybody else forget their coupons this weekend?*
4. Research easy meal plans (blogs)?
5. Help Ms. T & Ms. M sort books to sell or donate.
Businesses & Blog:
1. Put contact stickers on JAFRA products in stock.
2. Add 15 minutes per day on increasing blog readership.
3. Share April/May JAFRA brochure with e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y who seems approachable.
4. Join local women’s group(s).
5. Pick and post about a JAFRA product of the week.
That’s it for this week. I’ll follow up on Friday. Until then, I’d love to hear what you are working on this week and ask if you would like to see my April/May JAFRA brochure?