- Donna Perugini - Childrens Author
- Buzz 4 Mommies
- From Heart 2 Soul
- Kitchen Table 4
- Cali Julz
- Mom Knows Best
- Christy's Cozy Corners
- Six Feet Under Blog
- Bullocks Buzz
- Blogging Babies and the Bayou
- Four hens and a Rooster
- The Eclectic Element
- Zucchini Summer
- Close to home
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Happy Friday Eve one and all. I had planned to work on a CD review this morning, but when I logged on to the blog, I received a special surprise. I’d been nominated for a blogger award by RJ over at Dad's Pixels. With only the Liebster Award under my belt, I am jazzed to receive the Wonderful Team Membership Readership award. Bit of a mouthful, isn't it?
So as the rules of this Award states, I must do the following:
1. The nominee of The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her blog.
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little; linking to their blogs; and telling them about it at their blogs.
3. The nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post during 7 days.
So I changed my plans this morning and started looking at my comments. Who were my top readers?
To me, this award isn't about who commented most often (although, I'm thankful for each one) it's about the readers who really READ my posts and shared their viewpoints.
A few of my readers aren’t bloggers so I can’t share this award with them, but I thank them for reading and commenting!
Here are my nominees. Each have a unique writing style and are true blogging friends. Please visit them. I am happy to share this award with them.