- 1) 17.5 ounce Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- 1) 8 ounce bag English toffee bits (found in baking aisle of most grocery stores)
- 3) Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2) Tablespoons water
- 1) Large egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper. In large bowl mix oil, water and egg in Peanut Butter cookie batter until no longer grainy.
- Gently fold in toffee bits.
- Shape dough into 36 small balls or make drop cookies like I did by gently sliding off tablespoon size dough balls on to parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes for regular size cookies or 9-11 minutes for large cookies.
- Allow to cool.
No purchase is necessary to enter using the Rafflecopter from below. My WAHM Plan is responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners will be notified by email used on entry form and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is not associated with nor endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or any other social channel. You must have a PayPal email account to enter.
36 Comments »