- 1 pound Roasted Red Pepper Sausage (or any bulk sausage flavor you like)
- 2 cups (8oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8oz) Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cook sausage on medium heat until just brown, drain and put in mixing bowl.
- Add cheese and rosemary to bowl and mix with hands or spoon.
- Unroll crescent dough onto floured work surface; coat each side of dough with flour.
- Cut dough into about ¼ -inch pieces with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Mix crescent dough pieces into bowl of sausage mixture in small amounts until well blended.
- Shape mixture into 40 inch sized balls. Place on pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
No purchase is necessary to enter using the Rafflecopter from below. My WAHM Plan is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners will be notified by email used on entry form and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is not associated with nor endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or any other social channel. You must have a PayPal email account to enter.