Everything I need to keep my screens and media clean!
See those cute printed mobile screen clothes? My girls jumped on these pronto when I opened up my Dust Off package. I can’t say I blame them, there phone screens are usually gross.
Yes, my cell phone gets a little messy, especially on days I’ve got my full face- I’m ‘ready-to-take-on-the-world makeup going on, but their phones? There are so many sticky finger prints on them; I wonder how they see anything! Everybody got their own cute doubles sided microfiber cloth and we set to work cleaning our mobile phones.
- Screen Shammy
- Plasma Screen cloth
- CD/DVD cloth
- Sweep key fob
- Dust-Off advanced LCD/Plasma Screen Spray
- EVA Storage case
- For safety, always turn off your screen before using any spray cleaner.
- Allow screen to cool before spraying cleaner on surface.
- Always check your microfiber clothes before use making sure they are free of debris that could scratch screens.
- Don’t apply excessive pressure when using microfiber clothes.
- And here’s an important bonus cleaning tip that I was not aware of:
- Do not use wood-based products such as tissue paper, paper towels on your screens and media. They may scratch screens.
I'm really looking forward to my annual spring cleaning this year because it has been a long, harsh winter. I hope you are looking forward to spring too!