- 2 Strawberry Yoplait Greek 100 Whips
- 2 Vanilla Cupcake Yoplait Greek 100 Whips
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 Fat-Free Angel Food Cake
- Wash strawberries in a colander allowing them to air dry if possible.
- Dry strawberries if needed and slice, set aside.
- Chop up Angel Food cake into bite size pieces, place in bowl, set aside.
- Open Strawberry Yoplait Greek 100 Whips!, stir to whip.
- Add a hand full of Angel Food cake to the bottom of each serving cup/bowl.
- Add a hefty teaspoon of Strawberry Yoplait Greek 100 Whips.
- Add a hefty tablespoon of sliced strawberries.
- Add another handful of Angel Food cake.
- Top with a hefty teaspoon of Vanilla Cupcake Yoplait Greek 100 Whips.
- Garnish top with sliced strawberries.
No purchase necessary to win. Open to U.S. residents 18+ years. This contest is not associated with or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or any other social channel. All entries are subject to verification.
Please be nice and disqualify yourself if you have already won this giveaway on another participating blog and I pick you as my winner. Thank you.