I had a wonderful weekend with family and friends. I am energized and ready to jump into my week.
Here's what I've got planned for this week:
1. Attend Graduation Ceremonies/ Class parties/Goodbyes at my girls school ( we got rezoned) without crying!!! Today I made it through one Graduation and the walk down the hall to grab her heavy backpack without doing it. As Scarlet O'Hara once stated: Tomorrow is another day! and I think it may be a bit harder with all those bittersweet lasts coming. Wish me and my mascara Good Luck!
2. Finalize girls summer activities: VBS, Theater, Swim, Reading Across America and get those dates on my planner and off my post-it notes.
3. Start formulating my first ever book review! This weekend, I devoured Here, Home, Hope by Kaira Rouda and I am excited to be able to write my first review on such an Outstanding novel. Stay tuned.
4. Formulate sales/advertising strategy for husbands business for the next quarter.
5. Celebrate my birthday!
6. Count my blessings, everyday. If you are reading this, you are a blessing to me! I would love to hear from you, so that I can visit and connect with you. Add a comment »